Compelled to Kill
My first novel, Compelled to Kill, is in the early stages. A murder mystery set in Portland, Oregon, opens with Thomas Dumar, a new detective on the Portland Police Bureau, finds the body in his neighbor’s yard in the middle of the night. It turns out it’s someone he knows. The death is ruled a hit and run, but Thomas suspects it’s much more and has to work outside the system to prove it. This is part one of the Thomas Dumar Mystery Series.
- Additional plotting (September 3, 2017)
- Working with a writing coach to perfect my craft. Reworking everything already written (July 29, 2017)
- New title: Compelled to Kill (January 12, 2017)
- 20,000+ words (August 1, 2016)
- Chapter 3 completed (July 1, 2016)
- Writing started (May 3, 2016)